Search the forum,

Discuss Silver travertine. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Oh wow, just seen this, well done, Dave and Michael :hurray: :hurray:, the two musketeers :lol:

Interesting look, really modern with Italian elegance type thing, would find it to hard and edgy in my own house, but it does look very smart - and expensive. Did you do the siliconing then Michael? :lol: :lol: :lol:

W

White Room

Great job, great trav colour, something to show customers who want something a bit different

H

heatybob

that is one awesome looking bathroom,big high 5 to you both,btw how did you fix the lid to the boxing for access to the cistern,again top job dave/strummer:hurray:

D

DHTiling

that is one awesome looking bathroom,big high 5 to you both,btw how did you fix the lid to the boxing for access to the cistern,again top job dave/strummer:hurray:

Access to the cistern is the push flush section....they are designed that way..:thumbsup:

R

Rob Z

Looks righteous Dave and Michael!:thumbsup:

It's too bad you guys can't get along and work well together. :D

S

strummerman

Nahh..i will leave the job of the month to tilers arms members john....The arms members deserve the prizes...i am just sharing pics as we loveeeeeee pics..:smilewinkgrin:
I could put it in bruv :smilewinkgrin:

T

Time's Ran Out

Michael - I would.
Its new/its different/and it deserves to be in - even if its only so I can beat you into 3rd place!

Go for it!

John.

Reply to Silver travertine. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen