Search the forum,

Discuss Silver travertine. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
stunning! not sure aout the practicality of a square toilet. possibility of RSI in the backs of the thighs but tiling looks fab.

D

doug boardley

only just seen this thread, cracking job Dave and Michael. The thread title caught my eye as I saw some silver trav in my local suppliers today, first time I've seen it, and thought WOW that stuff is lurvvvvely:thumbsup:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Where was the sink & lav from.

I'm in the process :oops: (well, starrted it 4 months ago) of doing my bathroom, and have found a bath we like.........but we are after a square sink/Lavvy :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

I'm in the process :oops: (well, starrted it 4 months ago) of doing my bathroom, and have found a bath we like.........but we are after a square sink/Lavvy :thumbsup:

Geramany col...supplied by AQS..

D

doug boardley

just use a cool box Col:lol:

Reply to Silver travertine. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen