Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 3D2M Tile Cutter 92cm V Rubi TP-93-S Tile Cutter in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

ChiversTiling

Wanting to get myself a 900 tile cutter but torn between the two, I've always been a rubi person myself as have 3 cutters already but needing a massive one as getting a afew jobs coming up with 800 porcalain tiles, just seeing if any of you tilers have these cutters and what do ya reckon?

thanks

C

ChiversTiling

Have to say been looking at the videos on the sigma and been very impressed, might have to ask the lads at topps tiles round the corner from me and see if I can play around with them both

J

Just Rizzle

like u all ruby got a sig few weeks a go so much better when you get the hang of it like the a justable hight bar plus about 100 quid cheaper

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
^Im with simon, either get the 128 sigma or the 1200 rubi,not used the rubi 1200 , but my 128 is a decent cutter.
It does struggle with some porca tiles,is a good cutter.
If the rubi is owt like the 700n i have, it will be a good cutter as well

Reply to Sigma 3D2M Tile Cutter 92cm V Rubi TP-93-S Tile Cutter in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen