Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Sigma 3D2M Tile Cutter 92cm V Rubi TP-93-S Tile Cutter in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

ChiversTiling

Wanting to get myself a 900 tile cutter but torn between the two, I've always been a rubi person myself as have 3 cutters already but needing a massive one as getting a afew jobs coming up with 800 porcalain tiles, just seeing if any of you tilers have these cutters and what do ya reckon?

thanks

C

ChiversTiling

Have to say been looking at the videos on the sigma and been very impressed, might have to ask the lads at topps tiles round the corner from me and see if I can play around with them both

J

Just Rizzle

like u all ruby got a sig few weeks a go so much better when you get the hang of it like the a justable hight bar plus about 100 quid cheaper

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
^Im with simon, either get the 128 sigma or the 1200 rubi,not used the rubi 1200 , but my 128 is a decent cutter.
It does struggle with some porca tiles,is a good cutter.
If the rubi is owt like the 700n i have, it will be a good cutter as well

O

On one

I have the 3DM Max which is the equivalent of the 3D2M and wouldn't be without it. Very sturdy and a very clean cut

Reply to Sigma 3D2M Tile Cutter 92cm V Rubi TP-93-S Tile Cutter in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks