Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 3B/3BM v Rubi TX 700 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

just ordered a montolit 75p2 last night from tradetiler, do you think it will cut these ok?

IMAG1028.jpg

S

Sigma UK

You might not get a really clean cut with that surface but until you give it a go you don't know?. If you don't like the first cut stop and get your wet saw out. They probably cost a few pounds.

P

Peter

Not sure if the Monty would cut them right but if you bought a Sigma I'm sure it would manage. Only thing mine can't cut is slate. :lol:

K

KL Tiling

My shiny new Sigma 3CM arrived today and I gave it a maiden voyage cutting some nice polished porcelain. I can confirm it is a beast :thumbsup:

P

Peter

Amazing the things you can cut. When something is getting covered by another tile or a skirting board etc then you can cut good quality travertine, gulfstone, marble, glass, just about everything on the one standard £2 wheel.

S

Sigma UK

Quality wingn. I chopped a few bits up of the gulfstone. I didn't think it would cut anything like that but fair play it did. Someone told me it was cutting them so i thought i would have a crack at it. and £2 a wheel. bargain!. :thumbsup:

Reply to Sigma 3B/3BM v Rubi TX 700 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen