Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 10m9 240volt cutter in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
I'm selling my 10m9 as I just don't use it anymore. It's in great condition, 240v.
£650

Zzs0x4s2SrSMvUwYo6hAmw.jpg LKerwaM7SgC1lN4Kt1NX9Q.jpg 55sJbyWgQUuzKPyFqBEIWQ.jpg pAr%W6euSY25q4dsM9PWBA.jpg txkH4KBnQteYsFnfvoab+g.jpg ybt95%JRQaelCvwFbq7Z0w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

Where you based Paul? I might have it...
Get it Mark, I’ll guarantee it’s as clean and good as it looks.
Paul and I have had this strange relationship with wet cutters over the years, I normally buy his cast offs. :D
Had a few from him now, and it’s always worth the effort to obtain his unwanted toys. :p

Reply to Sigma 10m9 240volt cutter in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen