Search the forum,

Discuss Should I leave gap for grout inbetween border tiles? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

HelenW

Hi there

My husband and I have just finished tiling our bathroom and are having a disagreement. We have laid the border tiles http://www.wickes.co.uk/Marmaris-Ceramic-Border-Tiles/invt/235356 but my husband put spacers inbetween all the border tiles which I believe affects the flow of the pattern, I think it would have been better without a gap. So my question is should you leave a gap for grout inbetween border tiles, the tiles are over the bath containing a shower so part of it will get quite wet.
Many thanks for your help.

Helen

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Should I leave gap for grout inbetween border tiles? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen