Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Rubi Delta Leveling Kit (Wedges) in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all, does anyone know what the numbers on the Rubi pliers are for? There's a table of numbers on the pack of Wedges, but I can't work out if it relates to the size or area of the tile. Does it matter what number the pliers are on so long as it pulls the wedge tight enough to make them flat?

delta fast fix plier16012020160119.png

[automerge]1599870181[/automerge]
Hi all, does anyone know what the numbers on the Rubi pliers are for? There's a table of numbers on the pack of Wedges, but I can't work out if it relates to the size or area of the tile. Does it matter what number the pliers are on so long as it pulls the wedge tight enough to make them flat?

delta fast fix plier16012020160119.png

Attachments

• 2844-delta-level-system-wedge-b-200-u-2-m-rubi.jpg
    2844-delta-level-system-wedge-b-200-u-2-m-rubi.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 4
OP
T
Reaction score
No, it's not that, as tiles can be 12mm thick, and the numbers on the pliers only go up to 8. If anyone has a worked example, I'd love to hear.

Reply to Rubi Delta Leveling Kit (Wedges) in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock