Search the forum,

Discuss Rolling Knee Board in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

M

mr.tile

Be carefull with this one, wrecked my knee with it a year ago, probably twisted my knee to the side whilst on it. Therapist told med to discard it. Still have problems (how can a tiler ever recover). Happily its vacation nowadays

Would rather reccomend one of theese

images.jpg Raimondi-knee-protaction-foam-board-330-300x300.jpg

R

Rickm34

Be carefull with this one, wrecked my knee with it a year ago, probably twisted my knee to the side whilst on it. Therapist told med to discard it. Still have problems (how can a tiler ever recover). Happily its vacation nowadays

Would rather reccomend one of theese

View attachment 83394 View attachment 83395
Shame they dont sell a bit of trusty taped up lagging. And it can double up as a back support on your carseat

Reply to Rolling Knee Board in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, We are tiling our kitchen with limestone tiles - we have already done it in the hallway and...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen