Search the forum,

Discuss RIP Pete Postlethwaite OBE in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

SandyFloor

Just passed away from cancer aged 64. Too many credits to mention. One of my favourite actors.

D

Deleted member 9966

I've just read this on the news too. So sad. I was only watching a movie he was in on Friday. A true gritty British actor who hit the big time and yet still managed to be involved in quality Brit films.

U

user123

I must admit I thought he was a lot older than 64 ... he was a pretty heavy smoker wasn't he that ages people. Really sad.

A

Aston

with all due respect, whether he smoked or looked older then he was is notthat relevant imo
the man was a brilliant actor and its very sad, weve lost a great.

U

user123

with all due respect, whether he smoked or looked older then he was is notthat relevant imo
the man was a brilliant actor and its very sad, weve lost a great.

I just expressed my surprise, that's all. The fact he looked older and smoked is just as much as a fact that he was a brilliant actor - can we not talk about dead people like we would normally? I think they would prefer it - I also understand he had a brilliant sense of humour...

Reply to RIP Pete Postlethwaite OBE in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen