Discuss revealing World Cup teams in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

when do you all want to know what teams you've picked, we'll decide when we have a majority vote:thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

Surely if the list is complete then its all sorted? May as well see them now and have a laugh.

D

doug boardley

we're trying to establish if a prize will be awarde first Neale, otherwise it may influence peoples votes:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

can I just add, request, that only people taking part in the sweep submit a vote please

C

Colour Republic

Well in reality there are only a handfull of teams that can win it, so unbody with an unseeded team might lose interest I think

I'm not sure I'd back a blind horse at 32-1

BUt lets see how people vote:thumbsup:

W

wivers

If anyone still wants to play that hasn't picked a team please see the World cup sweep thread.

Reaction score
i dont want to win as ive got the watch and its been sitting in my van for a year and i dont wear a watch never have done

tell us :hurray:

D

doug boardley

here's the first list guys, it's looking like most peeps would like to know what they've got..... good luck:thumbsup:
1.New Zealand
2.Ghana
3.Ivory Coast
4.Portugal
5.Cameroon
6.Algeria
7.Australia
8.Japan
9.South Korea
10.North Korea
11.Brazil
12.Netherlands
13.Switzerland
14.Serbia
15.Italy
16.Denmark
17.Germany
18.Spain
19.Slovakia
20.France
21.Nigeria
22.Greece
23.Slovenia
24.England
25.Paraguay
26.Chile
27.Argentina
28.Uruguay
29.United States
30.Mexico
31.Honduras
32.South Africa

Reply to revealing World Cup teams in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay