Search the forum,

Discuss Removing adhesive from walls in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

Kyle87

What's the best tool to use to scrape the existing adhesive off. It's years old and stubborn as hell.

7e7azuta.jpg

K

Kyle87

Cool I'll nip screwfix in the morning. Thanks peeps

When I've got more time I may invest in a topp's monster

T

Time's Ran Out

Don't forget to scratch that emulsion and prime walls before retiling, and don't dot and dab!

K

Kyle87

Only two walls being tiled here. I was gonna PVA then dot n dab........what's up with that

Just kidding ;)

Reply to Removing adhesive from walls in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen