Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Redback knee pads in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Stef

I'm not too keen on the red backs, I bought mine a few years ago but they feel heavy when wearing them.

Very good knee pads when you are using them but they do swing about a bit when walking..

(Yes the knee pads swing)

D

Dougs Third Go

last night i decided to scrub my decking with emulsifying pad rather than using pressure washer, I'd got changed outta my work kecks and did it without any redbacks, needless to say my knees felt like they'd had a red hot poker through them this morning.

B

Bubblecraft

One size fits all on the pads but as far as I'm aware, they are looking to do a strapped version for the guys that like strap on's lol

The pads can be easily cut to suit so you can have them as small as you like

B

Bubblecraft

Don't be silly, I've never won anything in my life. It ain't gonna start now lol

There's a few good limericks there

S

stephenoneill

yep wearing them for the first time this week and they are heavy in your trousers and tend to swing but that is because of the build quality they are excellent just need to buy some tighter trousers lol

G

Gazzer

yep wearing them for the first time this week and they are heavy in your trousers and tend to swing but that is because of the build quality they are excellent just need to buy some tighter trousers lol

Tighter or different trousers, Different pads suit different people....as long as you all protect your knees I am happy :thumbsup:

Too many people here suffering with bad knees and a good friend has had to quit due to having knee operations....and he is a lot younger than me !!!

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My red backs turned up today.....silly question. Wot way up do they fit in ya trouser knee pockets??

skinny black bit pointing up (towards ya nuts)

or down (towards ya feet)

im talking the skinny black mesh part of pads!

Reply to Redback knee pads in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks