Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Ramondi leveling system in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dumbo

It seems a lot of people favour the rls anti lippage clips or strap does anyone who has tried this system and also another system think it is better than the other. I have tried lash clips ,rubi and genesis.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
The guy who has the license for them over here give me a box of 100 wedges 100 clips they were very good I actually like them more than the block level but price wise they can't compare

S

Spud

I ordered 2000'clips and 500 wedges from Kwiksplit yesterday as I favour the raimondi system , I have tried all the others and always go back to the RLS

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Do you have that link to that Italian supplier @antonio, save me searching for the threads for their levening system. Also which ones are best for what size tiles.
Cheers.
D

Reply to Ramondi leveling system in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks