Search the forum,

Discuss Pricing spread sheet (excel) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Update, gonna need to start from scratch as my old hard drive is broken. I shall build a new price sheet and send it off to whoever need it... Feel free to give any ideas of what you want sheet to calculate, room size, area of tiles, waste , petrol etc ...

C

charlie1

My last one was

Enter your room area... It calculates how much it lies to buy, waste and area for tiling

it can differentiate between different tiles and apply a different meter age rate.

you will have a control panel where you can enter all the different products you use and a price, you can apply your own markup on these, that will be hidden.

basically, at the end, it will give you a price and you know you have not missed anything.

R

RDTiling

Very generous of you to offer Mark, I've sent you an email for a copy of this very useful tool.

T

TJ Smiler

Nice one Mark, i'll have one.......although i hope it's straight forward as i'm a bit of a technical div!!

Thanks mate :thumbsup:

Reply to Pricing spread sheet (excel) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen