Search the forum,

Discuss Prep work for porcelain tile on concrete. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello every body. I've been our of tiling business for years just start recently to work in it again, all has change a lot and I'm trying learn as quick as I can. The question, I have to tile 40 sqm aprox porcelain tiles, not know size yet but nothing not to big at the moment, on top of an old concrete that looks paint in black ( bitum?) On top of probably 20mm jakoboard , my questions , how to deal with this "paint ", looks thin, decoupling membrane on top of the jakoboard ? Joint for contraction? Thanks in advance ! One never have to stop learning !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Prep work for porcelain tile on concrete. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen