Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Prep work for porcelain tile on concrete. in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello every body. I've been our of tile business for years just start recently to work in it again, all has change a lot and I'm trying learn as quick as I can. The question, I have to tile 40 sqm aprox porcelain tiles, not know size yet but nothing not to big at the moment, on top of an old concrete that looks paint in black ( bitum?) On top of probably 20mm jakoboard , my questions , how to deal with this "paint ", looks thin, decoupling membrane on top of the jakoboard ? Joint for contraction? Thanks in advance ! One never have to stop learning !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Prep work for porcelain tile on concrete. in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock