Discuss Prep work for porcelain tile on concrete. in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Enrique volta

TF
Reactions
What member type are you?
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
Hello every body. I've been our of tiling business for years just start recently to work in it again, all has change a lot and I'm trying learn as quick as I can. The question, I have to tile 40 sqm aprox porcelain tiles, not know size yet but nothing not to big at the moment, on top of an old concrete that looks paint in black ( bitum?) On top of probably 20mm jakoboard , my questions , how to deal with this "paint ", looks thin, decoupling membrane on top of the jakoboard ? Joint for contraction? Thanks in advance ! One never have to stop learning !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Prep work for porcelain tile on concrete. in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

Tiling Forum

Get free wall and floor tiling advice from TilersForums.com's Tiling Forum. Both DIY and professional wall and floor tilers use this forum to make sure their tiling is spot on.

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.