Search the forum,

Discuss Porper Snowing in Yorkshire and more ahead in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Raja

just off to work proper snowing

And more expected over nite long johns on lads

And thermal socks if u are working over the week end

Nite all

G

Gazzer

Porper Snowing in Yorkshire and more ahead

Is that like Poor mans snow ?? :joker::lol:

S

sWe

Down right weird winter over here in Sweden. Barely any snow before now; now it pours, and aparantly, last night was the coldest night so far this winter, with -35c in some places. I do not pitty the guys doing military service (conscription) right now, as the officers tend to be a bit overenthusiastic about really cold weather... A mate of mine had an officer who was REALLY into cold weather marches. He'd go "Damn it's cold! Lets see if it can drop some more before we go out for a 30 mile march", smiling his face off while saying it.

Edit: During one of those marches, there was a guy who literally froze his knob off :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fekin

While heavy snow can really cause you to have a bad day, I still love the stuff, but we hardly get any now a days :(

Reply to Porper Snowing in Yorkshire and more ahead in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen