Search the forum,

Discuss porcelanosa bambu beige wall tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

ritetouchtiling

i have got to quote 260m of these wall tiles for a property developement and wondered if anybody knows of a supplier that could give me a quote for these in 200 x 300, i have been trying to find them and no joy...
PLEASE HELP ITS DRIVING ME MAD!!!!!

G

grumpygrouter

Might be a daft answer this but have you tried Porcelanosa? Showrooms around the country!

T

TilingLogistics

I used to get a fabulous discount with Porcellanosa when I was fixing but you had to be a registered fixer for them then! Don't know if things have changed though?:thumbsup:

Kev

G

Gazzer

It would help if we knew what part of the country you are from. My local distributer sells Porcelanosa tiles in fact the van was there just as it happens.

B

brian c

There is a large Porcelenosa store in Glasgow next to Braehead shopping centre,if this helps.:grin:

D

DHTiling

If you can give us your area , then we might be able to point you in the direction of a supplier.....:thumbsup:

R

ritetouchtiling

i am from east sussex and i have found the bambu range but only in grey and not beige but the developer said that he has seen them thanks for your help so far...

L

LM Ceramics

theres loads of porcelanosa shops around the country the have a good selection of tiles my old firm used them when we on the sites most new builds tiles are from porcelanosa

Reply to porcelanosa bambu beige wall tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen