Discuss porcel thin tiles price to lay in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

The biggest problem with pieces of that size is that customers do not want to buy spares.
In over 30 years I've never had to pay for an extra tile out of my own pocket, until I broke one by misshandling it.
My fault entirely, learnt what not to do again tho haha

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
The biggest problem with pieces of that size is that customers do not want to buy spares.
In over 30 years I've never had to pay for an extra tile out of my own pocket, until I broke one by misshandling it.
My fault entirely, learnt what not to do again tho haha

Honestly can't buy extra tiles especially if is book match,witch one need to buy?.Also,you need just 7 tiles to do one bathroom,can't order more:D

O

Old Mod

3 categorise for me,
Standard porc over 600 x 600
Thin tile upto and including 1800 x 900
And anything bigger.
I think they should all demand higher rates.
The failed floor I'm re-instating next week, which is 1800 x 900's was laid for £26m2! Which is outrageous, and does us no good at all! :mad:
Believe me I'm charging a lot more to put it right, and the rip out is being done by the guys who laid it!
Little bit of justice there I think! :D

O

Old Mod

Who's paying to put it right?
Far as I can tell, the builder is reimbursing my cost for materials and I think he's only paying back the money the client paid to have it laid by them. So any additional is being stood by the client.
I think, can't be certain tho.

Reply to porcel thin tiles price to lay in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22