Search the forum,

Discuss porcel thin tiles price to lay in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I had to enter the dark side and buy a 1200 Sigma cutter because I find myself installing everything from 800x800 to 1200x900. Fortunately the contractor who specifies these preps the rooms very flat and square. But I now find myself using levelling clips on these larger tiles to keep it as perfectly flat as possible. And that bumps my psm price up.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
When you quote must pay attention at the cost of tiles.
I quote for fit 3000x1200 porcel thin last year,I see the job,bathroom in a flat near to London Eye,6Th floor,tiles not delivered yet.The day when start I find the tiles outside,the delivery man wait me to pick them up.Never quote for pick up the tiles 6 floors on to intricate stairs and the first tile we try to go up was broken and we pay 534£ for have one more to complete the job.
''Hi Edward,

Please see attached the amount for the tile that was broken. We are
getting the tile to County Hall on Monday morning so it will be in the
flat for you to install on Saturday 17th.

Georgina''
On 25/08/2016, 09:42, "Matteo Catena" wrote:

>Dear Georgina,
>Thank you for the payment of £ 534.31 for your order 41765. Please find
>attached sales order confirmation and we will post you a copy with the
>receipt.
>Many thanks.

Last edited:
O

Old Mod

The biggest problem with pieces of that size is that customers do not want to buy spares.
In over 30 years I've never had to pay for an extra tile out of my own pocket, until I broke one by misshandling it.
My fault entirely, learnt what not to do again tho haha

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
The biggest problem with pieces of that size is that customers do not want to buy spares.
In over 30 years I've never had to pay for an extra tile out of my own pocket, until I broke one by misshandling it.
My fault entirely, learnt what not to do again tho haha

Honestly can't buy extra tiles especially if is book match,witch one need to buy?.Also,you need just 7 tiles to do one bathroom,can't order more:D

Reply to porcel thin tiles price to lay in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen