Search the forum,

Discuss Platinum tiling tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tile55

Hi chaps, and chapesses do any of you guys use Platinum tiling tools, and what do you think of them.

Brought the adhesive spreader and nibblers early last year and have rarely used them, I find them slightly too heavy than what I'm used to, so only use them occasionally.
The adhesive spreader works fine though, and the scraper part is a good touch, [link removed ]Platinum Notch Trowel - Platinum Tiling Tools - Tiling Tools, trowel, notch trowel, platinum trowel - link removed[/url]
the nibblers I'm not too sure about they seem a bit over-engineered too much gooing on with their construction. link removed]Platinum Tile Nippers - Platinum Tiling Tools - Tiling Tools, tile nippers, platinum tiling tools - link removed[/url]

What about you guys in the Us, are these the preferred tools over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

grumpygrouter

Hi Tile 55, some guys on here do use the tools, do a search in the box at the top and you should find some threads/post come up.

Sorry but I am going to have to remove your links in your post.:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tile55

Hi Tile 55, some guys on here do use the tools, do a search in the box at the top and you should find some threads/post come up.

Sorry but I am going to have to remove your links in your post.:thumbsup:

Boo Hoo, was only trying to show pictures

Removed copyright pictures.

W

White Room

I have the 3 of them all different sizes, use quite regular but they are heavy from standard trowels

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping some of the tiling tools related threads. This thread might not be current discussion, if it isn't, just ignore this, and it'll soon drop off the list. Don't worry if you bring it back into current discussion yourself though, the content within it could be useful for somebody. So feel free to add to it if you have something valuable to add.

Reply to Platinum tiling tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
I have a small kitchen with a floor area of 265cm x 140cm with the door recess adding another 20...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen