Search the forum,

Discuss Plastic Tile Trim Removal in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all,

Is it possible to remove the plastic trim from the edge of tiling. I want to tile higher up the wall. See sceenshot attached.

Also, is it a must to remove, or could I just grout over it somehow?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 17.33.18.png
    598.5 KB · Views: 23
Reaction score
Agree with the comment above sharp stanley knife between the tiles and trim will cut and be able to remove easy. If you want to replace the trim your gonna have to take all the tiles around the edge.

Reaction score
Removing plastic tile trim can be a straightforward process. It is important to note that the specific steps may vary depending on the type of plastic tile trim and the installation method used.

Reply to Plastic Tile Trim Removal in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen