Search the forum,

Discuss Pic's of the swimming pool tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
IMG_4412.jpg IMG_4413.jpg IMG_4414.jpg IMG_4415.jpg IMG_4416.jpg IMG_4417.jpg IMG_4418.jpg IMG_4419.jpg IMG_4420.jpg IMG_4421.jpg IMG_4422.jpg IMG_4422.jpg we are renovating in somerset we have removed the old mosaic back to the adhesive and are skimming to give us a better sub-straight to tile on to, the lad in the pics is my new lad of three days, Mr t this could of been you if you would get on your bike mate .......lol:thumbsup:

M

Mr Tiler

Re: Pic's of the swimming pool

they must be like pancakes lol. yeh could of been mate but... you couldn't afford me anyway! haha

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score

You sure it's Weston.......looks sunny-ish. It's been bloody miserable all week. :smilewinkgrin:

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score

Lovely job there. Nice level deck pool!
nice to see everyone posting mores s of work.

W

White Room

What are you using to smooth out the old surface Dave....

Reply to Pic's of the swimming pool tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen