Search the forum,

Discuss outside corner in rectangle bathroom in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

Set your battens at a height you have enough to cut off at the ceiling as well as the floor but also take I to consideration things like window head , window sill , door head , bath or shower tray or both and any other horizontal surface that is going to be in place before tiling.

M

mr angry

do i tile straight onto the walls with the adhesive or do i need to prep it first with a treatment? ive already started so will these tiles fall off in a few weeks because i didnt treat them?

i assumed when i removed all the paint i was good to go without doing anything else to the walls :/

please tell me its going to be ok!

M

mr angry

what about the walls though....do i need to treat them or will i be safe to continue to tile over the current state?

T

Time's Ran Out

B9931ACA-A035-4C4C-8E18-80448236D812.png 5AFEAAE6-7630-401B-A409-FA4E7FF3A952.png

Reply to outside corner in rectangle bathroom in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen