Search the forum,

Discuss Opinions on this wet cutter Norton TT200em in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

I have been looking a t a few budget wet saws for on the domestic front ie the vitrex and this norton.

even if you haven't used this saw, what do you think of it? would you go for it over the vitrex?
I think its 800watts and around £130 to buy

heres a vid, sorry its in spanish but you'll get the jist....all opinions welcome

[video=youtube;Le9PCjwQIB0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le9PCjwQIB0[/video]

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I had one for three years before I got my rubi rail saw, it never missed a beat. These guys make road saws and the motor is very strong. With my marcrist blade it went through porcelain like butter.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ive been looking at the vitrex pro 600 for little jobs, looks decent for around £100 ed

P

Peter

Hard to beat the Vitrex for the money. Induction motor, very little excess water spray and will fly through porcelain with a good blade. Can't rate them highly enough for an everyday easy to live with saw.

W

White Room

I bought a 560 vitrex and it's been good little cutter and the water is self circulating.....

A

Aston

i'll go for a vitrex then on your recommendations. i was a bit wary of them after having the old plasplugs master tiler that looked a bit like the vitrex but they've obviously done a few improvements. its only £95 at trade tiler so i might get a montolit DNA 180mm blade to go with it..

thanks lads
appreciate your input ;0)
Ed

Reply to Opinions on this wet cutter Norton TT200em in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen