Search the forum,

Discuss Opinions on My business name & logo in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

The second one is better IMO, reagrding N.I. I had no idea that NI stood for nothern ireland in this context, i though it was your initials or something. But im not from ireland, maybe folk near you will?? If not i'd drop it. :thumbsup:

M

milmus

Agree - second one better, and agree drop the colon:, and do you need the word 'decorative'. Not sure I'd bother with the initial A for the directories listing - I never select a tradesman to call based on it being first entry in the list. Not even AAAAA Taxis!!

Reply to Opinions on My business name & logo in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen