Currently reading:
Oooo I won! Mapei Adhesive Competition

Discuss Oooo I won! Mapei Adhesive Competition in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
This is what was posted.
Had to send them a picture of my ugly mug though!!

FB_IMG_1440450647663.jpg
FB_IMG_1440450650809.jpg

J

Joseph Kover

it's funny u should say it dries faster- was grouting mosaic not long ago, and end up throwing a whole 2.5k bag of it in the bin as it dried out within no longer than 10 mins no joke o_O mind you, i'm not sure i didn't use hot water :oops:, as the hot water tap was on the rhs and it should be on the lhs if i'm right?! :eek:
Lol.yes be careful mate with hot water! Bal grout even worse from the drying perspective if I remember right but all people prefer different stuffs to use I guess and will defend it:)

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Interesting, have u got the Mapei grout samples and if so, how did u go about getting them?!

I got the Mapei one in my goodie bag for winning JOTM on here.
I've managed to get a Weber and BAL one from CTD here in Peterborough and I have the Ardex one too which was gifted to me from World's End Tiles in Battersea.

Took some persistence to get them though. The tile shops have to buy them and they're not cheap!
Very handy things to have though, customers love the fact that I can show them/give them so many options when it comes to grout colour.

Reply to Oooo I won! Mapei Adhesive Competition in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Mapei Academy Mapei UK Free Tiling Courses Practical or Online The ceramic course covers the following points: Substrate Preparation do’s and don’ts The Importance of Priming and Levelling...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this notification but what was the out come at the end as I have just had a xylophone installed and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are porcelain. I’ve just got to the end of my bag of Mapei flexible rapid set tile adhesive (powdered)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement