Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie Hello and settings help please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

KL Tiling

Hi everyone,

I use just about every resource possible on the internet so I can't believe I havent registered on here before :oops:

Can anybody tell me how you alter the details of the signature area at the bottom of your posts please so I can add my website etc?

Also, how can I change the user id to show my actual name instead?

Many thanks,

Karl

W

White Room

Hi and welcome....if you need to change your user ID contact admin Dave or Dan..

I

Ian

Welcome along to TF. A member of admin will be able to change your username for you (Dan or Dave).

K

KL Tiling

Thanks guys.
How do I add a signature to the bottom of my posts (website, phone etc)?

I

Ian

Thanks guys.
How do I add a signature to the bottom of my posts (website, phone etc)?

We normally ask that you contribute to the forum a bit before posting a signature (20 posts will suffice), when you have, click on settings at the top of the page, then the edit signature link is on the left of the page :thumbsup:

K

KL Tiling

We normally ask that you contribute to the forum a bit before posting a signature (20 posts will suffice), when you have, click on settings at the top of the page, then the edit signature link is on the left of the page :thumbsup:

Marvellous, thanks :thumbsup:

Reply to Newbie Hello and settings help please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen