Search the forum,

Discuss New van time in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Get the Ford Transit Custom, you won't regret it. I bought mine new in April. Very pleased

Image_11.03.2016_15.43.20_1703.jpeg

L

LM

That changes the options then
From that standpoint I'd be considering things like reliability, longevity and image etc. A Transit overall are reliable (there'll always be the exceptions) they will easily give you 12 years and image wise,if you arrive to price a job in a newish van the customer YOU want will think' he must be doing something right'. The customers that think otherwise are not the ones you want lol. Also you have an exspence to write off. My opinion is that if you can afford the deposit then buy a new van, what you get back and what you can write off means there's no debate!

Reaction score
Always preferred VW Transporters. 7 years and no breakdowns. Transits? 5 breakdowns in 2 years, cost thousands in repairs, lost custom through breakdowns. And finally it has so much rust rot, I had to flog it scrap value to webuyanyvan.

You get what you pay for.

L

LM

The old transits weren't coated underneath, but the newvones are. I also have a transporter with over 300k on it, 2007 van. I'll be buying another van in September next year and it won't be a transporter. I've learnt the hard way, overall the ford is a better van in my opinion.

Reply to New van time in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen