Search the forum,

Discuss New van time. Opinions please in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

just befor xmas my old transit gave up 176ooo miles on the clock
got a merc vito 111 lwb 6 speed box 2150 cc 2 side sliding doors all racked out, mate of mine has one with 340000 miles on clock and still going strong love it

stone tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Yeah the more I look into it the more I think I'm better off getting a 6 month old lwb Vivaro and saving the 8k I'd need to spend to get a transit/crafter. I had 45mt of tiles in the back of the loan Vivaro yesterday and it was fine and dandy - bit slower but nothing to put you off. It's rare I'll have more than that in the back

J

Just Rizzle

Yeah the more I look into it the more I think I'm better off getting a 6 month old lwb Vivaro and saving the 8k I'd need to spend to get a transit/crafter. I had 45mt of tiles in the back of the loan Vivaro yesterday and it was fine and dandy - bit slower but nothing to put you off. It's rare I'll have more than that in the back
had a reneult traffic same spec as the vivaro biggest heap of rubbish ive ever owned was fine till 3yrs 4mts old then the problems came, injectors, turbo had a engine rebuild at 76k bined it for the transit now have a merc dream driving dont do it youll regret it my plumber has one his has 79 k on clock and starting to get noise from his gear box had a quote about 600 hes thinking vito like mine

kevsalt

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
had the nissan nv200 bout 15months ..good medium sized van i think ..11 plate 55000 on it ..no major issues ..take the bulkhead window out and trims go in nice ..sorted

Reply to New van time. Opinions please in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen