Search the forum,

Discuss New Sponsor - VANS Direct for Tilers Vans in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

N

Neil Cole

Been on website, looks ok, but i kept getting pop ups which i couldnt close down , does me head in that :(

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback regarding the pop-up asking for you to submit your email address to receive offers from Vans Direct,
We are working to resolve the issue, it should only pop-up once and once you click the button at the bottom of the pop-up page, it shouldn't pop-up again while you are navigating on the website.
We are looking to get this resolved ASAP.
Kind Regards
Neil Cole
Vans Direct Marketing & Sales.

N

Neil Cole

welcome, no VW's then ;)

Hi Julian

We do stock new VW vans here at Vans Direct,
We stock the full range of VW Caddy's, Transporter T6 and Transporter Kombi vans as well as the large VW Crafter Vans.
They are all available on excellent finance lease, hire purchase and contract hire (maintained and non-maintained) agreements over 2,3,4 or 5 year terms

Kind Regards
Neil Cole
Vans Direct Marketing & Sales.

T

Time's Ran Out

I had a conversation with Jay and he provided all the information I required - next day enquiry - 1st class service!

D

Deleted member 43753

these vans are awesome for tiling thanks for that.By the way do you have any to include carriage of five children ? :) thanks

Reply to New Sponsor - VANS Direct for Tilers Vans in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen