Search the forum,

Discuss New Usergroup Images Gay or Not? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've added images for the usergroups so it's clearer to new members and visitors not registered to understand who's who.

I've changed them twice now already and I don't think I'm happy with them still. I think the font is gay, the colours are too overpowering and the black text on the dark colours can't be seen easily. I worked in a zoom of about 400% to make them and then saved them all, uploaded them all, refreshed the page and though damn! they're crap.

But before I change them again to something I don't like, do you lot have any suggestions as to what would look good?

By the way, just so you're not commenting on an older version of the images, hold down the CTRL key and hit F5 to fully refresh the images (your PC will save new images in your browser to load them quick each time you see them, hitting CTRL + F5 will do a full refresh of the images).

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, bold colours with white normal font seems to work. I'll leave it at that unless anybody disagrees. Pheeeew!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Look ok to me, can't remember what your first design looked like now though lol

Looked a bit like this
globalmod.gif

Reply to New Usergroup Images Gay or Not? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen