Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss New screed down - trying to figure tiling out approach! in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Ajax123

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Its cement based screed. Still needs sanding and moisture testing. UFH needs to be commissioned and run and screed needs priming etc etc

Ajax123

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Its cement based screed. Still needs sanding and moisture testing. UFH needs to be commissioned and run and screed needs priming etc etc

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It looks like cement based to me as well, colour looks wrong for analshite .
One word though , flexbone :)

H

hmtiling

I've seen my first 2 anhydrite screeds ober the last 2 weeks. They are awful! Loads of laitence and all over the place for level. They're completely different to the alpha hemi ones which I normally get. The anhydrite are a cheaper island company. Get what you pay for as always

OP
G

GrayD

TF
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice guys but I have decided this job is beyond my own skills so have posted the job on the this forum for help. If any of you guys are near to postcode CV13 0DT and fancy taking it on I'd welcome you to have a look.

As I said, thanks for the help to date. Appreciated. Cheers.

Reply to New screed down - trying to figure tiling out approach! in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock