Search the forum,

Discuss New Good Morning Thread 2024 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Have a great long weekend everyone! If you are going away, send us a pic of a nice view!

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Don't forget everyone that the clocks go forward tonight!!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
@Dave 's team the toon had a wicked game. Caught the last 10 mins myself around a mates. He is 80 and was jumping around pretty much I had to calm him down.

3 nil down and a man went off, then got 4 goals! The grass looked shredded there must have been some right shady tackles.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Morning everyone! It is the start of another week!

I have a question, how many of you work away from home during the week? Do you stay in a hotel that is ok or a bit pants?

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Morning everyone! It is the start of another week!

I have a question, how many of you work away from home during the week? Do you stay in a hotel that is ok or a bit pants?
Ive gone and got myself tonsilitis!

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Crikey morning everyone! We had a tremendous storm from about 4am here! Had to run outside and rescue our cat from under a wheelbarrow! Heavy 🌧️ 🍃 and ⚡ ⛈️ too!

It's still super windy here now! Anyone else?

Cherie

-
Reaction score
Oh no I can imagine they get it EVERYWHERE!! Would love to see some pics of your door and tile.

I have just realised it is EASTER this weekend - which means in the UK Good Friday and Easter Monday are public holidays! I have created a thread for Easter chat here
Just finished cleaning out rotted wood. Contemplating what filler to use on my door.

Attachments

• IMG_20231016_001004 (1).jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 14

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hey @Cherie how is your project going? It has been a few weeks since you posted!

Bank Holiday Weekend in the UK this weekend, yay. And the Miami F1 race weekend so I know how I am spending the weekend!

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Oh No, Sorry to hear that - that does suck. Have you booked it in at the garage?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Morning tiler's
Clutch just went on my van
Good start to the day
Oh what a nice start to the week!!! You doing a rental while it's in garage? What make and year is it matey, need a hand finding a clutch for it online?

Edit: although eBay would take another week arrive it's gone terrible now on there! So maybe go with whatever basic clutch the garage suggests like. Was just going try save a penny or two but the time renting too offset it doesn't make sense at all. Just worked it out in my head on even 36 quid a day van 5 or 6 days there's your clutch paid for lol may as well get the clutch even if its 350 its still cheaper than a 150 one on ebay like. You get me? Ha

Reply to New Good Morning Thread 2024 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen