Search the forum,

Discuss Need matching tiles in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

S

Ska

Hi,

Can someone please help me to find out where can I buy this tile from.
Says made in Indonesia.

Thanks

IMG_3245.JPG
50022893870__8B57C426-7972-476F-BCDC-49BAB6E5E291.JPG
IMG_3242.JPG

S

Ska

Thank you! The person who is doing the job had been to a few stores but didn't find a match. It said Made in Indonesia at the back of the tile.

I dropped a standard shampoo bottle and didn't notice the crack for a few weeks, resulting in a beautiful abstract painting on the ceiling below. Also, poor grouting job so needs fixing.

There is no part number or did you search with CY592?

O

One Day

I googled - "home of style" + porcelain tiles
Homebase came up with the one above - not a definite result but worth asking them?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I would be concerned that dropping a bottle of shampoo on the floor cracked a tile. I suspect the D&D brigade may have made another appearance!!!!!!!!!!

S

Ska

I didn't notice the crack for a while. That's the only thing I could think of in retrospect.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
There doesn't look to be 100% coverage on floor, definite gaps between adhesive although there is a lot more than generally seen using that method

Reply to Need matching tiles in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have...
Replies
Views
Trying to match these brown stone effect bathroom wall tiles. They are size 30 x 45cms -which...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen