Discuss Need Central London Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Chelsea Tile

The Chelsea Tile Company is looking for experienced tilers to work on our many projects ranging from showrooms, saunas, wet-rooms, swimming pools, bathrooms, mosaics and anything else that can be tiled. We welcome tilers with or without tools but we do demand passion and experience. For this we offer great pay and great working enviroment. If you don't enjoy tiling then we are not the company for you.

T

trevortine

I run a two year old transit van and am fully equipped with what i would say is about every tool required to carry out almost any tile job. Do you pay by meter or hourly rate? I work long hours at the moment so that is not a problem. Let me know bit more about your terms and possible local accomodation.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I think he needs tilers that are more local, not too sure if they will stick you up while the jobs are going on to be honest. Not too sure though.

To contact them, click on the name in the post above and then select 'send a private message to The Chealsea Tile' and ask away.

:D

S

spacedout

HI im based in kent however ive been tiling on a daily basis in london for the last 22years. city and guilds at the vauxhall college of building. I specialize in mosaic and cover all aspects of tiling including sand and cement fixing to walls and floors. Ive been involved in many leisure industry projects including essporta, virgin,david lloyd and so on. I could be the tiler fixer you need.

J

joao

The Chelsea Tile Company is looking for experienced tilers to work on our many projects ranging from showrooms, saunas, wet-rooms, swimming pools, bathrooms, mosaics and anything else that can be tiled. We welcome tilers with or without tools but we do demand passion and experience. For this we offer great pay and great working enviroment. If you don't enjoy tiling then we

Last edited by a moderator:
S

smurf21

Breton this thread is like the lyrics to american pie Long long time ago 21/2 years old.:thumbsup:

Reply to Need Central London Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I wanted to know if there are any tilers in London that are experienced in tiling over...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay