Search the forum,

Discuss Mullan Interiors in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Mullan Interiors is a Professional Tiling and Wooden flooring company based in Antrim Town. We cover Antrim, Ballymena, Ballyclare, Belfast, and surrounding areas.

Darren Mullan a tiler with nearly 10 years of experience in Ceramic, Porcelain, Terracotta, Natural Stone, Mosaic and Slate. Mullan Interiors aim is to provide a high quality service in fitting of all types of Wall and Floor Tiling. As well as a wide variety of Wooden flooring, from solid, semi solid to laminate.

Mullan Interiors means getting access to an expert fitting service, with the reassurance from installation, to completion. All fitting is at very competitive prices, to meet every individual’s budget and taste.

Style, Innovation, Quality and Value. This website is to inspire and help you with your initial tiling and wooden flooring ideas. Here you will find fantastic bathroom and kitchen ideas advise and lots, lots……… more.

Bringing rooms to Life - in creating that special bathroom or kitchen that you have always wanted. With a little help and some of your own ideas we can create that ultimate en-suite, conservatory, bathroom or even the smallest room in the house the cloak room.

Contemporary, Inspired, Simplicity. We will work hand in hand with you or supply the whole concept for you, how ever you like to work we can help.

At Mullan Interiors we welcome all customers from new builds to old renovations and commercial, we have been very lucky to work with some large renovations over the years. With today's busy lifestyles, the bathroom not only needs to be functional, but it also needs to be a sanctuary in which to unwind, relax and refresh. Maybe you want too just complete your Kitchen with tiled wall and floors to create a backdrop of warmth and sophistication.

Reply to Mullan Interiors in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen