Search the forum,

Discuss Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

Just watched seven psychopaths...bit strange but worth watching, favourite quote from the film " I didn't mean to break his nose, it was just at the centre of where I was punching"
I do believe this is the follow up film to in bruge" with colin farrel and Brendan Gleeson
love the part where they insult the big American "yer a fu....g elephant

S

Spare Tool

I do believe this is the follow up film to in bruge" with colin farrel and Brendan Gleeson
love the part where they insult the big American "yer a fu....g elephant

It is indeed Ray, I havn't seen 'in bruges' yet but think i'll track it down cuz quite enjoyed seven psychcos :cool:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
New jurassic park films out this week...
Loved the first one....went a bit down hill from there.
Lucy was a good ....then again anything with scarlett johansson in it is a good film..
;)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
O

Old Mod

Saw Keanu on a chat show recently, think it was Johnathan Ross, he is a little bit out there! A little strange is Keanu haha great movies tho!

Reply to Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen