Search the forum,

Discuss Mosaic/Art courses with Mosaic Girl & Saad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Just been trying to book accommodation at the Hilton in Stoke.
Apparently there is no Hilton in Stoke.:smilewinkgrin:
Looking for a B&B in the region of £10 a night - used to get 4* for that when I worked away.
Will have to see if there is a Youth Hostel nearby in the peak district, bit cold for the tent.

D

doug boardley

Just been trying to book accommodation at the Hilton in Stoke.
Apparently there is no Hilton in Stoke.:smilewinkgrin:
Looking for a B&B in the region of £10 a night - used to get 4* for that when I worked away.
Will have to see if there is a Youth Hostel nearby in the peak district, bit cold for the tent.
.....and a bit old for a Youth Hostel!:lol:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

:lol::lol::lol: TJ, I used to be the oldest swinger in town, I'm to old now:thumbsdown:

D

doug boardley

:yikes:ahemmm guys "swinger" has a totally different meaning these days!:yikes::yikes:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hey Doug, I know what swingers are, I lived in a very close community, for a long time. They are trapeze artists, are they not.:lol:

Reply to Mosaic/Art courses with Mosaic Girl & Saad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen