Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Mosaic/Art courses with Mosaic Girl & Saad in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Saad (Master of Micro Mosaics) and I are planning to run some mosaic and/or art courses together in England between Oct 23rd - November 15th. If you are interested, would you please let me know and what area you would like the course to happen. :hurray:

OP
U

user123

Just to make absolutely sure you guys understand this, on this course you will not be producing a mosaic (1 and 2 days are much too short for that) but instead you will learn how to turn any design, image, photograph etc into a mosaic, - this is a mosaic design master class, not one where you will come home with a pretty little coaster or flowerpot.
You do not have to be a brilliant artist, please do not be nervous of not having enough artistic ability or any such thing, it is the missing link between the image you see and knowing what to do with the mosaic material of your choice to produce a mosaic to be proud of.
We will however, go through the technicalities of producing mosaics and let you play a little, too... :)

OP
U

user123

is Dan bringing the sarnies then:smilewinkgrin:

Why Mike, are you coming? :lol: I think you ought to you know, how about the one day one in Colchester? Lawrence (Musivarius) is coming to that one, too, and I invited him to bring his antique cut materials to show, you might get a bargain? The Colchester place is the studio of Hythe Mosaics (Liz Wootton's place, and seats 12 people, it will be a very cosy day, not too far from you....:thumbsup:

OP
M

mikethetile

Id Love to go G but cant do it this year, so ill have to miss it which is a shame. michelles off to kenya to teach music to the kids , cost us a few quid but there you go , its what she wants to do

my spare cash has to go into the van fund for a replacement van or ill be walking everwhere:lol:

OP
U

user123

Awwh, no need to explain, Mike, it was just that knowing what's to come I just know it will appeal to those handy with tools AND and artistic streak...

OP
U

user123

Guys, things are hotting up!! :hurray: We need your deposits to keep your place safe! :hurray:

OP
U

user123

Still places, Deano..:yes: though I cannot secure anyone's place without deposit... would love to have you there! :thumbsup:

OP
U

user123

fairy.gif
Please note: Deadline for reserving a place and payment of deposit: Oct. 10th 2010- the places may all fill before then, though, so please do not take this date as a guarantee to still get a place, it is on a first come first serve basis - we need the deadline as we need to decide on a larger or smaller room within the venues by then! :thumbsup:

OP
U

user123

Thank you Phil, your place is secure :thumbsup: Please check your email. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Mosaic/Art courses with Mosaic Girl & Saad in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock