Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Mosaic/Art courses with Mosaic Girl & Saad in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Saad (Master of Micro Mosaics) and I are planning to run some mosaic and/or art courses together in England between Oct 23rd - November 15th. If you are interested, would you please let me know and what area you would like the course to happen. :hurray:

OP
U

user123

Soooo, pro-tilers Phil Hobson :hurray: and timeless John :hurray: are coming, any other takers? Still places left... :)

OP
U

user123

And now we have Mikethetile (for Colchester), Phil Hobson and Timeless John (both for Stoke-on-Trent) from TF ... come on now TF guys, don't be shy, you won't be alone :)

OP
U

user123

Dan, the Colchester Course is at the Hythe Mosaics Studio, that's a one day course on Sunday Oct 24th 10am - 5pm, I will send directions and details if and when required,
and yes, Dan, the Stoke-on-Trent Course is still at the Gladstone Pottery Museum on Oct 30th and 31st 10am - 4:30pm (as the room has to be vacated by 4:45pm). We still have a few places left :)

OP
U

user123

Well, Saad has arrived, adn we are full on occupied with course preparations! You are in for a treat!! See you soon!! :thumbsup:

OP
C

Colour Republic

It made the news... not in a big way, but it made it: :)

LEADING mosaic artists are to lead a course at a museum so residents can learn about the art form.

this link did not work when I copied and pasted it, but when I searched for mosaic desing on the news site I found it.

I picked Saad up from the airport today, all is well, see some of you, soon! :) Still a couple of places, too, so forget the deadline and come along! :)

Hail the new Posh and Becks! I hope you are measuring column inches this week.

In your preperations DON'T FORGET THE CAMERA or there will be trouble

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

Just been trying to book accommodation at the Hilton in Stoke.
Apparently there is no Hilton in Stoke.:smilewinkgrin:
Looking for a B&B in the region of £10 a night - used to get 4* for that when I worked away.
Will have to see if there is a Youth Hostel nearby in the peak district, bit cold for the tent.

Reply to Mosaic/Art courses with Mosaic Girl & Saad in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock