The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Montolit STL Blades in the Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

UK Pro Tiling Training

NickA

TF
Looking for a bit of advice...

I am considering purchasing a Montolit STL blade and wasn’t sure whether to go for the fine or medium compound. I have read the description on the websites and was thinking fine would suit the mainly ceramic and porcelain tile work that I undertake, however some of the latest porcelain tiles can be quite hard...

Anyone who’s had any experience of these blades who can offer some advice? Don’t want to spend £70 on a blade to discover I’ve bought the wrong one!

O

Old Mod

They’re very material specific, use wrong one on wrong material and you’ll kill it very quickly.
What are you going to use it for?

Adey1980

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
8,780 19
As said dependent on material your using.
I used a fine one on marble

NickA

TF
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the reply’s guys, as per my first email I’ll be using on ceramic and porcelain. I don’t tend to do any granite, etc...

Reply to Montolit STL Blades in the Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

uHeat Official Forum Sponsor for Underfloor Heating (Electric and Wet)

Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters | Large Format Cutters and Tools

Click here to support the forum/remove ads

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, we hope you find the tiling tools you're looking for. You're welcome to post a new thread yourself asking where the best place is to find the tool or cutter. Our forum members will do their best too find the best tool supplier for you, with the cheapest prices.

Finding Tile Cutters such as Rubi, Sigma, Riamondi and Montolit at the cheapest prices is one of the best investments you can make. The cutters you use will last for years, if not decades. So it's important you buy the right rail cutter or wet cutter right from the start, at the lowest possible price.

We also have a Electricians Forums and Electricians Tools advice. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Pro Tiling Training
Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.