Search the forum,

Discuss MissTiler becomes a TilersForums.co.uk Trusted Advisor in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

Can't thank Sharon enough for using the forum really. We need to recognise the awesome tilers in the trade quicker than we do. This genuinely is overdue.

We are lucky that we don't have big corporate red tape ******** to overcome to actually denote who's genuinely awesome in the industry. And it's thanks to Sharon and the kinda people like her that we get to actually prevent bodge jobs and make a tiny dent in the world of correcting tilers and homeowners when it comes to picking any tile type and 'whacking them' in any room on any surface.

Makes me feel warm a fussy inside.

Haha
yes, This genuinely is overdue ;)

Reply to MissTiler becomes a TilersForums.co.uk Trusted Advisor in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen