Resource icon

Discuss Martin Brehme Tiling | Berkshire Tilers in the Find a Tiler - Find Trusted Tilers area at TilersForums.com

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Lou submitted a new resource:

Martin Brehme Tiling | Berkshire Tilers - Berkshire Tilers - Martin Brehme Tiling

Martin Brehme Tiling in Berkshire

We provide professional wall and floor tiling services for homes and businesses, including internal and external stone flooring.

Expertise in laying all materials from porcelain and ceramic to natural stone.

We believe that beautiful tiling makes a beautiful home, but skill and accuracy are required to arrive a beautiful finish.

We have been professionally tiling bathrooms, kitchens and floors for over 17 years and our excellent reputation is...
Read more about this resource...

TilersForums.com is an independent company and is not affiliated with mybuilder.com, checkatrade.com, or any other rate-a-trader type website. Our forum doesn't rely on customer feedback. Customers don't know how to tile so as long as the tiler has been nice and the tiles didn't fall off, they usually get a good review. With TilersForums.com you can physically see how long tilers here have been a member and how many times their peers have saughttile advicefrom and shared tile advice with them. Dig around on here to quickly find an awesome tiler.

Have you entered in JOTM Comp?

• Yes I have :)

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No I haven't but I will :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but I will in the future :)

Votes: 1 20.0%

Find a Tiler (New Entries)

Top Bottom