Search the forum,

Discuss Marble stone tiles issue in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

-=HaZ=-

TF
Reaction score
Hi.
I have laid marble stone tiles for a customer and cleaned them this morning with grout and adhesive remover
When cleaned iv been left with like water marks all over them and they won't come out
I haven't put polisher protector on yet with them not going away

Anyone know what I can do? Will putting the protector/seal on cover them up

Thanks
Mark

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I am hoping that you didn't use a acidic based cement remover as you may have etched the surface. Which product ( grout remover)did you use? Make and name and dilution.

Can you get a photo on here, for us to look at.
Are these a full polished marble tile.
Which room is this in - bathroom / kitchen
As Kev, did or have you sealed and what with

Q

Qwerty

As @Lithofin BOB says, I fear you may have used an acid based cleaner in which case you have etched the stone.

If not, then how long was it between fixing, cleaning down, grouting stages?

Reply to Marble stone tiles issue in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen