Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei Ultralite Mortar Pro in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
1526111_10151828665425978_438880938_n.jpg

For all the tile installers out there, take a look at Mapei's new Ultralite Mortar Pro -- a professional-grade, lightweight, single-component mortar that can be used for medium-bed and nonsag applications as well as for thin-set installations, which can contribute to LEED points through its more-than-20% recycled content. Read more about it - along with other new product introductions - in the Jan/Feb issue of TILE which will be out soon!

Anybody used this yet?

Reply to Mapei Ultralite Mortar Pro in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen