Search the forum,

Discuss Ltp grout stain remover on porcelain tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dancuprar

I have been grouting my kitchen floor today with Jasmine mapai grout. The joints look spot on and I am pleased with the job. I thought that I had wiped the tiles enough but when they dried you can see the dusting of Jasmine grout on the tiles. I bought a bottle of the ltp stain remover but it does not say if you can use it on porcelain so just wanted to check before I use it.

I still have 2/3's of the floor to grout so any tips would be useful as I can't see what more I can do. I mixed 2.5kg with 1/2 litre of water as 5kg seemed like a lot to get down in the time. I pushed it well into the joints which took me about 20 mins using a rubber float and did try to get all the grout off the tiles with the float. Then I started with a well rung out sponge cleaning the grout off the tiles ringing it out etc etc. Then to finish went over it all with a Cotten rag to try and clean the damp tiles.

They are not to bad but I would expect they could be better

Cheer

D

Dancuprar

Have you tried washing again first and use a scotch pad..?

To be honest I haven't actually tried washing it again. I did try wiping a few tiles with a damp cloth, it looked like it had worked while wet and was no different once dry.

Reply to Ltp grout stain remover on porcelain tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen