Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for weekend work experience (No payment,just experience) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

L B Oxford

Hi Everyone,

I'm in the Oxfordshire area and working in the plumbing trade and have 8 years experience. I have done a lot of bathroom installations in domestic properties and have also worked on site a lot too.
I am trying to take up tiling as a full time career. I attended a training course a few years back, got myself some great tools and have done a few bathroom walls and floors as well as kitchen walls and laid tiles onto utility room floors.

The problem I have come across is I don't get the chance for consistent tiling work which is what I really need to develop my skills and gain more knowledge of the trade and besides I really enjoy it. The only way I can see me being able to improve my skills is to find some weekend work experience which I do not expect any earnings from, the experience is all I am asking.

• I am available weekends
  • hold a full UK driving license and have my own means of transport
  • have worked in construction for over 8 years
  • Am willing to share my knowledge of the plumbing trade

If anyone in the oxfordshire or nearby area (Bucks,Berks, ect.) could help and would like to make some arrangements please contact me by private message or by email.

my email address: [email protected]

Many Thanks,
Liam,Oxford

Reply to Looking for weekend work experience (No payment,just experience) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen